Ingredients: Saponin extract from soapnut, Water, Essential oil, Gum, Bio-enzymes, preservatives
Why BubbleNut Wash?
BubbleNut Wash laundry liquid is a pure aqueous extract of soapnuts hence it is mild on skin and perfect for washing clothes of babies and people with delicate skin. It is light on environment and fully bio-degradable, in fact the water after washing can be reused for gardening as there are no chemical grey elements. BubbleNut Wash Laundry Detergent is completely free from SLS, SLES, Sulphates, Phosphates, Artificial Fragrance, Artificial colour, Bleach and Optical Brighteners.
Foaming agent in detergents are harsh chemicals that irritate skin, damage fabrics and pollute river and lakes. BubbleNut Wash contains ‘saponin’ – a natural foaming agent extracted from soapnuts, thus eliminating need for chemical foaming agents
Key benefits are:
- Mild on skin. Perfect for washing babies and people with sensitive skin
- Gentle on clothes
- Keeps fabric pests away: being a natural pesticide, expensive clothes are less vulnerable to fabric insects and pest attack
- Light on environment : After wash water is fully bio degradable and non toxic, and can be used to water plants
- Saves water : Does not leave much detergent residue so less water is required to rinse clothes
- Use full cap liquid for full load, half cap for half load clothes
Machine wash (both front and top load) :
Pour liquid in the detergent section of machine and operate as usual
Pour liquid into empty bucket and stir well to work up rich lather. Soak clothes for 30 mins and wash as usual.
- For stains collars and cuffs: Pour few drops of liquid directly on stained area and rub. Repeat if needed.
- Wash colored and white clothes separately
- Do not use liquid for silk and woollens